Si prefiere asistencia en Español, haga clic aqui.
Since 1984, we have become America's undisputed leader in discount vacations, featured repeatedly in leading newspapers like the New York Times and USA Today, in magazines such as MONEY, and on television shows such as Good Morning America.
We are able to offer the same U.S. rates for most of the tour operators we represent to citizens of other countries, and have provided tips and guidelines to consider before you book a tour with one of these operators.
- To speak to a Vacations To Go travel counselor, please call us on one of the toll-free numbers below during the hours of Mon-Fri 7am to Midnight, Sat 8am to 10pm and Sun 9am to Midnight, US Central Time. If your country is not listed, you may reach us at +1-832-252-2265 or via e-mail.
- You will be quoted a price in US dollars for a specific tour departure. All payments must be in US dollars. You can see the price of any tour in your own currency by simply clicking on the price on any FASTDEAL page.
- You may pay for your trip via credit card -- Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We act as an agent for tour operators, and your credit card statement will reflect direct billing from the operator you have selected.
- For your total peace of mind, we will provide an emailed or faxed confirmation of your booking and the tour operator can provide an emailed or faxed confirmation to verify your booking with them. In addition, you may wish to click here to read what major travel company executives have to say about us.
- Certain documentation is necessary to join the tour, and we work with you to ensure that you receive all tickets and vouchers well in advance of your departure.
- Visa requirements vary from country to country. If you are not sure whether you will need a visa to enter any of the countries you will visit on your trip, please consult your Department of State to verify any specific visa requirements. Visas are sometimes slow or difficult to obtain, so this issue is best dealt with prior to booking.
- Citizens of Visa Waiver Program countries (shown below) must present a valid, machine-readable passport and obtain a travel authorization via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) prior to boarding a carrier to travel by air or sea to the U.S. ESTA is accessible online at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov for citizens and eligible nationals of visa waiver program countries.
- Citizens of these countries who travel without a machine-readable passport will be required to have a U.S. visa and a passport to enter the U.S. for tours departing the U.S., or a valid multiple-entry visa for tours that depart and return to the U.S.
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
|Trinidad and Tobago:||1-800-206-3679|
To see our exclusive listing of the world's best discounted tours, you will need to complete a short registration form - at no charge.
Ready to shop the lowest tour prices in the world? Click here and enter your selections in the boxes provided.